Tuesday, July 24, 2012

First Omniverse Multi-Packs Revealed





The first multi-packs of the Ben 10: Omniverse toy line have been revealed! I was a huge fan of the multi-packs in previous lines, and therefore was excited to see these. I'll probably pass on both of them, but it's good to see that the packs won't be abandoned going forward.

Here's the Four Arms pack, so named because it contains all three Four Arms toys plus Gorvan and Manny for a total of 5 Tetramands, all that have been released so far, not counting  Four Arms Battle Version. It is likely a companion to the Diamondhead pack from UA, which featured a similar concept for Petrosapiens. I'm on the fence about getting this one, as I already have two of the figures inside...if I see it on sale, I'll probably grab it.

And here we have what I like to call the 'leftover Haywire pack', as it features three aliens notably left out of the Haywire craze during Ultimate Alien. With this pack, only Articguana and Nanomech are without Haywires. Even the inclusion of a correctly-colored Azmuth (which it has) couldn't make me buy this, as I have literally no interest in Haywires that aren't Goop.

So there you have it! The first multi-packs from Omniverse, available now at at least one Toys R Us!

(Source: Ben10Toys.net)

No comments:

Post a Comment